Saturday, October 17, 2009

Food Diaries Day 1

Today I ate again, for no reason. This time it was animal fries at In N Out and I couldnt get myself to understand why I spent $3.50 on fried potatoes that I dont even normally like eating in the first place. I was already full having eaten a Crunchy Shrimp Roll at a sushi restaurant and then half of a huge French banana and nutella Crepe at a little crepe restaurant. I had no emotional motive to eat, either. I felt even guiltier because this morning I ate a glazed doughnut and two mini cupcakes with soy milk for breakfast since I was in a hurry. What should I do about this? It was either I stay hungry for 4 hours, or I eat a glazed doughnut (for free, and out of convenience).

On a lighter note, I went to Hollywood and Highland today. It was the second time I went there. Oh, the experiences. Its always such a drama going down to those parts of LA. All the men are animated when they walk past you. Or beg money from you. Or shower you with unnecessary attention--CREEPY attention. At least you get a feel for reality. LA is reality, who needs MTV?

Can someone invent sleep replacement pills already? Feels like I have too much to fit into one day and I am losing sleep over it. Too many classes, social problems, activities, requirements, and emotional stabilities to fit into one person. Why can't we all just keep to our own little spaces and not have to venture into the world, trying to impress each other with our "self expressing" clothes, our thin "magazine" bodies. I just want to be in my air conditioned cubicle with a comforter over me and be able to read a textbook, take a test after a good night's sleep, and some warm green tea. Dont you? What a nice fuzzy thought.

My friend said that random people approach us because they do not perceive our vibes of discriminating status. Thats a good thing, but it works against us.

No comments:

Post a Comment